So uh, it's been a while, eh folks? Notice I'm using the Canadian "eh," which we southern North Americans might spell "ey." All part of my new educational experience among many Canadians, bless them. It's refreshing, very refreshing to be around people from various places again. No one can quite replace, say, Ian Oates, but there you are.
And here I am, in Elkhart, Indiana, home of motor homes, I believe. More important for me, though, it's also home to Associated Mennonite Biblical Seminary, and Maynard and Hilda. Please bug me to elaborate on Hilda and Maynard, but for now I am going to bed.
Not before I post a photo of my Gramma and me from late June when I visited her this summer. It's her birthday next Wednesday...she was born in 1918. Love you Gram.
Peace. Oh, and my dear friend Barry, if you are out there reading this, it's in large part due to your gentle prodding that I am posting at all right now! Love and joy and much deep peace to you and Joan... Keep in touch, eh??? :)
13 September 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good to hear from you! I was hoping you'd keep up this blog after returning from Africa. So who are Maynard and Hilda?
And this is really Rachel writing, but I'm coming out of the closet to let you know I have a blog too...a cooking blog. It's kinda silly but I thought you'd like to see it. Just click on mennogourmet...
Post a Comment