Hope I am not bringing too much disgrace to my computer-savvy brother. :) Ah, well.
I would also like to celebrate my sister-in-law Becky's birthday today!!! I'm posting a picture of us together from the night before her wedding to Jason in Key West last November (that's right, they just marked year 1! ). May not be the best...but it's the only digital one I have! Becky is a fun, compassionate, friend and I am proud to call her my sister. She rocks. Thanks to Mom and Dad for the photo. Happy Birthday Becky! (don't be too mad about the picture :) ...love you...)
3 comments:
I think that's a good picture of Becky! :) Thanks for remembering her b-day.
Yeah, umm, double post huh? Whoops! ;)
Hey, check out this sorta-Tanzania-related story:
http://tinyurl.com/74cza
you are so sweet Sam. Thank you for your kind words.
from Becky
Post a Comment