I have been reading a lot of poetry lately, preparing for Shera's last 3-and-a-half months or so (wow, is that all?) of school. It does something to my insides. I also feel I should apologize to those of you who really know T.S. Eliot for the inaccurate quotation I had as a subtitle for so long...of course, it's "I shall wear the
bottoms of my trousers rolled." I'm thinking particularly of Amy G., but she probably isn't reading this since her calling in life is likely making her INSANE at the moment. Teaching inner-city 4th graders at an innovative school--it's a largely unnoticed and vital service to the human race, but it takes all you have; perhaps more.
Do take note of some new links to the right...follow them to wondrous virtual places... :) The internet is such a strange phenomenon.
I have a cold, so I will use that to excuse my inability to think clearly this morning. I should try to get back to work. I want to say more about poetry and my own voice, but it will have to wait.
In the meantime, I will give you more green to enjoy...


Ah, the greener grass...

Oh what a beautiful MOOORning! :)
1 comment:
Just wanted to say hi, and tell you that your pictures are amazing. will try to mail you a picture or post card soon.
~Marlene
Post a Comment