Nadine, one of David and Joyce's nieces, is ready for a swim in the clear warm waters of the Indian Ocean (David and his brother Dan--with the straw hat, on the left--are in the background, if you can see 'em, and a thin strip of ocean is just beyond).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow--this really looks beautiful! Can we explore the possibility of visiting Zanzibar when I come over? What an interesting Christmas holiday you've had! Miss you...LYLAR, Mom
Nothing says xmas like palm trees, white sand, and sunny surf! Looks like fun. :)
just wanted to say hi! I finally found your web address. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas and wish you a Happy New Year. I'm thinking of you and trying to remember to write more. Saw John VO in late November when I visited a friend in Corning, and saw your friend Will in Buffalo when I went to a Scottish Christmas concert, so that was good motivation to get your christmas package out--thanks for the postcard too, it was a welcome day brightener.
Love, Marlene
Post a Comment