10 October 2005

the holey house

Here's my house! We were half-jokingly calling it holey because the builders hadn't yet covered the space between the end of the thatch and the top of the walls. By the time it's all done though, it should be critter-proof...
I do love the look of un-rained-on thatch. Mmm. aaah.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samantha,

Thanks for the updates. It is wonderful to see and read what is going on in your life. Maybe you can use the remainder of the B&W role and post the pictures. Have a great trip to the National Park.

Cheers,
Brian and Karen

Anonymous said...

Great to see the pics of your new home! Are you picking up any Danish yourself from the girls? Sounds like you're really enjoying yourself. Post more when you can, we love to peek in the window of your life! :)

Miss you,
J

Anonymous said...

House looks awesome...I can't believe i'm using this blogger stuff...package is in the mail, um well it will be...mail is slow here, might take a month or two. looks like life is really good. Be Well.
Andris
p.s. any good music?

Anonymous said...

Hello, love.
So great to hear from you!
I love the pictures.
Keep laughing and making people laugh, don't do anything stupid.
You know the bit.
Peace to you, my much missed friend.
~Karis
p.s. Hey, Andris. It's been a while. What's up? Um, roadtrip? :)

Anonymous said...

So they built you a house? Wow. Are you staying longer than a year. I suspect.... Hmmm. Well it sounds like you are soooo happy. I am glad for you. Keep up the fun life!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oops, from Becky

Dave H. said...

Yo Sambones. I'm glad you are posting photos now so we can see your weird exciting life! As everyone says, you are missed, we miss you, blah blah etc. Today we had a surprise birthday bash for Connie and I thought of you. Ever in my thoughts, Dave